A world filled with horror, adventure awaits for those brave enough to leave the safty of their homes and venture past the main gates into the unknown. What will our adventurers find? What awaits them in the uncharted areas of Estragar? Only time will tel


    STORY THREAD : STREETS

    Share
    avatar
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2011-03-13
    Age : 32

    STORY THREAD : STREETS

    Post  Dungeon Master on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:23 pm

    The moons were shining down on the once again besieged city, hulking skeleton figures could be seen in all directions. Their bones almost glowing in the moonlight, their silent forms hack and slashing at who ever was infront, around or beneath them

    Screams could be heard, yelling, moaning, groaning, and sometimes, gurgling. The city's defenders tried their best to drive away or destroy these skeletons, they were strong and rather fast for undead. The flying creatures also added their own kind of terror to the city, screetching and sometimes even bringing 'reinforcements'

    Vola

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-13

    Re: STORY THREAD : STREETS

    Post  Vola on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:57 am

    having retrieved her sword she headed to there original destitution the tempal
    avatar
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2011-03-13
    Age : 32

    Re: STORY THREAD : STREETS

    Post  Dungeon Master on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:18 am

    There is fighting all around you, the heads of the creatures could be seen over the building, their massive swords coming down on their advesaries. Screams ring out, the battle is far from over. Nowhere to hide, or run, the city is closed, the people barred all the doors
    avatar
    Dungeon Master
    Admin

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2011-03-13
    Age : 32

    Re: STORY THREAD : STREETS

    Post  Dungeon Master on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:04 pm

    (Well, since all of you are watching from the outside, i may as well begin the description of the "temple of bokob")

    The temple seem to change before your eyes. At first, it seems to age a few dekades in a matter of minutes, then, the weird things start to happen. The walls seem to begin to warp and melt, till it resembles rotting flesh and decay, moving as if its somehow alive, the doors began to melt till it forms some kind of mouth. A cleric boy rushes out screaming, but before he could fully get away, tendrils seem to shoot from the half open door, entangle him and drag the screaming boy back into its maw.

    you are on the outside, looking as the temple begin to transform, as the door closes, a brief glimps of two red eyes stare at you, the doors shut, cutting off the terrified, bloor boiling screams from within.


    what. do. you. do? confused affraid Evil or Very Mad
    avatar
    Vinnie

    Posts : 106
    Join date : 2011-03-14
    Age : 32
    Location : JHB

    Re: STORY THREAD : STREETS

    Post  Vinnie on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:58 pm



    Lord Akedama Grell, third son of the Grell household, one of the oldest and most prominent families of the city stared wide eyed for a moment and lifting a hand to loosely gesture to the doors, now sealed and fleshy and very very not normal made the educated and eloquite statement of....."Oh dear....I dare say the high priest are going to be most unimpressed with us when this comes to light..."

    He let out a loose tendril of thought, worry half there but not yet realised as he tried to sense if Sebastion made it out in time.

    Epitome was going to absolutely kill him when he found out....
    avatar
    Lia

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2011-03-13
    Age : 31
    Location : Pretoria

    Re: STORY THREAD : STREETS

    Post  Lia on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:33 pm

    Lia tries unsucsesfully to cut the boy loose from the tendrals as they came past. And then just srairs in dismay at what has happened.
    After Akadama's inlghtened conclusion, the idea occures to Lia that Rune is still in there! He had at least helped them a few times, and this evil needed vanquising.....

    Time to head into the mouth of the beast, literally!
    "So, who is joining me in entering this temple to save the poeple?" And waits for an answer, stepping out of the shadows.

    Sponsored content

    Re: STORY THREAD : STREETS

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:41 pm