Estragar - World of Horror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with horror, adventure awaits for those brave enough to leave the safty of their homes and venture past the main gates into the unknown. What will our adventurers find? What awaits them in the uncharted areas of Estragar? Only time will tel

Inter Party Dealings

Vinnie
    Vinnie

Inter Party Dealings Empty Inter Party Dealings

Post  Vinnie Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Inter Party Dealings Grell006

OOC:
    Hi guys

I had a thought.

At the end of the da we all have itms and treasure and equipment and all our characters are usually eventually resting, chilling at the tavern or camping somewhere. Since i doubt we do it in silence I thought it would be nice to have a thread were we could trade and exchange and barter IC for the extra 'stuff we have' or make deals or such ;-)

Just start trading post with:

Item:
    Item information/notes:
    Intent: (eg trade, give away, ect)
    Seeking in trade:
    Vinnie
    Vinnie

Inter Party Dealings Empty Re: Inter Party Dealings

Post  Vinnie Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Inter Party Dealings Grell006

They sat waiting, resting and bored for the darkness to dissapate. Around was the smell of bloody, death and slightly singed ferret fut. Sebby was alright now but he was still very unhappy and Akedama left him in his pocket to rest and relax.

He filled again with the thing in his hands but in the end it was really no use. There was nothing for it to be done. The composit crossbow wasn't the same as the smaller handcross bow and he really had no idea what he was doing with the thing.

With a small sigh he offered it to the group, "Anyone know how to use one of these?"

Item: +1 Composite crossbow and 100 crossbow bolts
    Item information/notes:
    +1 masterworked, range 80ft, 1d8 damage, 19-20/x2 crit, piercing
    Intent: Give away
    Seeking in trade: nothing

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 pm