Estragar - World of Horror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with horror, adventure awaits for those brave enough to leave the safty of their homes and venture past the main gates into the unknown. What will our adventurers find? What awaits them in the uncharted areas of Estragar? Only time will tel

2 posters

Module Idead

Vinnie
    Vinnie

Module Idead Empty Module Idead

Post  Vinnie Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Hey guys

Like i said last night i'm looking at running a once off module for our group.

The best games are ones that players want to play. For those who are new to roleplaying a module is a once off game that usually lasta about 4 hours start to finish. You are given pre crated characters and we go from there.

Now first thing to decide is what you guys want to play

As in fantasy? Horror? Scifi? Comedy?
    DnD, White Wold, Cthuhlu, don't care?

Give me some idea of what you're looking for and I'll take it from there.
    Lia
    Lia

Module Idead Empty Re: Module Idead

Post  Lia Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Im fine with anything in the range of fantasy/ sci-fi/ horror, in a DnD or chutulu setting. Although dont realy mind as much. As long as its interesting/entertaining Very Happy
    Vinnie
    Vinnie

Module Idead Empty Module Anouncement

Post  Vinnie Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Module : Where the children are
    System: Call of Chthulu
    Age restriction: 18 (violence, disturbing images, sexual references)

The wheels of the bus go round and round
    Round and round
    Round and round
    All the way down....

“Teacher is taking us on a field trip today. We’re going to carnival! Mommy and daddy came to see us off. I think they were super jealous because mommy was trying not to cry but I can’t wait to go on all the rides and see the clowns and animals. The drive is really long but we’ve all been looking forward to it now that teacher says we’re big enough. Everybody says there’s no where like the carnival!”

From the writers of “Nightmare before Easter” comes a new adventure with new surprises awaiting an entirely new batch of children. Sometime’s somethings are worse than nightmares. T the Carnival is waiting... have you bought your ticket?

XXXXX
    This is the module as it is the one David and I are drawing up for upcon this year ;-)
    You victims will be our play testers.

Please note the module is only for 6 people but if we have anyone extra I'd love to have a free hand to help me with GM-ing and taking notes.

I'll be providing pizza on the night. Date: Friday 8 April 2011

Sponsored content

Module Idead Empty Re: Module Idead

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:08 pm