Estragar - World of Horror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with horror, adventure awaits for those brave enough to leave the safty of their homes and venture past the main gates into the unknown. What will our adventurers find? What awaits them in the uncharted areas of Estragar? Only time will tel

Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel

Vinnie
    Vinnie

Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Empty Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel

Post  Vinnie Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Full Name: Lavinia Temperance Goodbarrel
    Nickname: Vinnie
    Age apparent: 19
    Sexuality: Depends on the audience
    Occupation: Teller of tales, Singer of Truth, Minstrel and tolerattor of epic annoyances.
    Languages: Common, Halfling, Goblin, Gnome, Dwarf, Draconic, Orc, Elvish
    Species: Halfling

Overall Appearance: (a written description; minimum one strong paragraph roughly eight sentences) Please write it as if someone is looking at your character. What would they see, the more detail the better.
    Height: 3.5
    Weight: Didn't anyone tell you it's lethal to ask a lady adventurer that...
    Eye Color: Acid Green
    Hair color: Mixed Brown
    Complexion: Tanned

Basic Personality:
    Sardonic, sarcastic and a little bit vicious, Vinnie in her heart is still a good person all things considered. With the exception of kobolds. She has a fast mouth and a big foot and the two often combine to spectacular results. With as many brothers as she has nothing with a penis scares her that much unless its got big teeth and claws to match.

Always on the hunt for a good story, always willing to I told you so pretty much anyone and always ready to claim more than her share of the loot, there's more beneath the beneath of this halfling and she makes damn sure no one pays enough attention to see that.

History:
    Lavinia was born in a Halfling town of no small reputation. Her father used his spoils from his adventuring days to build the Goodbarrel tavern and settle down to raise his family. Being the only girl in the family sucked balls though and she soon got tired of scrubbing dishes and robbing- uh, serving drunks. What Vinnie loved was lingering at the bar, late into the night by the fire flame flickers and listening to the adventurers talk and plan and share tales of the daring adieu!

Unfortunately while stories were common among halfings, Bards were not. And her father was adamantly against the idea of her adventuring, and so were the over protective testosterone jockies she called big boneheads- uh brothers. But better to start the story from the beginning...

Once upon a time, there was a little Halfling girl. Born as she was into a family of privilege by Halfling standards but cursed with a god’s damnation for generations beyond generations to sire males upon male progeny with only the rarest and most treasured daughters. In short, no pun intended being the only girl in a family of four foot Neanderthal brothers is the wrong kind of pain in the ass, trust me, I speak form experience.

Ralf, Ricco, Rodney, Rasten, Rubin, Rickett, Reeler and of course Steve, the adopted human our parents took in and became just the bigger big brother as we all grew up. All over protective, honest, down to earth knuckle heads who took it upon themselves to see that no harm, adventure or male attention ever came to their baby sister. Well eventually enough became enough and I caught the first open window out of there as soon as I was able to walk! Of course with no money, knowledge or skills it wasn’t long before I had no choice to come back for supper times but food is very important when your nose is at table height in most homes.

My first real blessing came, one cold rainy night when the tavern doors opened an someone came in. A friendly if tired looking face sporting pointy and delicate features and smart enough to stoop as he entered the ‘Right Height Tavern’. Turned out that when my father was young he’d a gon’ adventuring and when he returned home to marry his sweet heart it was with enough spoils to build the Right Height – a place that became the most frequented Tavern in town for those less and Biggin height. Goblins, dwarves, Halflings....kobolds....it was a place to feel comfortable and I’m half convinced the reason they had so many children was that it was cheaper than paying for staff. Yes my young life was filled with chores and bores and dirty dishes but I learned a thing or two I suppose.... like how to dodge in a bar fight – lessons that I doubt I would have had any other way.

Turned out this chap was a Baa-rd. Something I’d heard of but never met before. There weren’t many in town and none were Halflings but I knew they were similar to story tellers and word spinners of our own people. Fascinated it was through cunning and guile, and a really powerful spell that he managed to convenience my parents to let me be his apprentice, learn his craft.

Time passed as it often did and years later very little had changed in our small town, the elven bard had left to travel other roads and the small band I had known most of my life and even went adventuring

Living or dead Family:
    She's a halfling, she has many many many of both.

But immediate family?
    Ma, Pa and the boys.
    boys (brothers) : Ralf, Ricco, Rodney, Rasten, Rubin, Rickett, Reeler and of course Steve, the adopted human

Last edited by Vinnie on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vinnie
    Vinnie

Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Empty Vinnie's Gallery part one

Post  Vinnie Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:05 am

Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Industrial_Halfling_by_NuttENuttEVinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel A_halfling_for_Cheska_by_pyromancy
    Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Tuilinn_the_Bard_by_darchiel
    Vinnie
    Vinnie

Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Empty Vinnie's Verbose Verbalisims

Post  Vinnie Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:41 am

There once was a cleric form somewhere
    He was as dumb and as worthless as bum hair
    He grabbed the wrong ass
    And he had a few laughs
    'Fore she made sure that descendants, he'd have none there
    Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Balls
    Vinnie
    Vinnie

Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Empty Motivationals

Post  Vinnie Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:57 am

Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel MPost12672-motivator2325884Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel 480px-MPost13061-ChaoticGood
    Vinnie
    Vinnie

Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Empty Special Items

Post  Vinnie Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:20 am

Frostbite Dagger. [1d4+1d4 Ice) Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Cold_Whisper_by_RodrigoElven-1
    +1 Acid Short bow Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Miaea__s_Bow_by_Aikurisu
    +1 spiked chain whip (25 gp)Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO00L08wt9lKgLYRMetC3KtmdXoVaEufSTUwK8tnAvj74Dif_p&t=1
    Crossbow and 21 cross bow bolts Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Ancient-China-crossbow--2

+1 mithral armour small Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Mithrilvest
    +2 Ring of Armor
    Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel 99801_2_80
    Gloves of +6 dex
    Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Gloves

small platemail masterwork Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel 150px-Steel_plate_mail_male

2x Cockatrice talons Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel TalonsVinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Talons

2 x pieces of art:
    1 x gold bracelet (55 gp) Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Vivi-skinny-gold-bracelet-350x341
    1 x silver comb (550 gp) Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Wallpaper_mario_wibisono_04_1680x10-1-1

Draconic book: Added 3 level 1 spell slots per day Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Red_Dragon_Leather_Book_by_Ars_Antiqua

Vial of ink and ink pen Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel MPj03155220000%5B1%5D

10 x gems (hidden and sewn into clothing):
    moss agate (10gp) Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Moss-Agate-Translucent_300
    Jasper (50gp)Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Stock-photo-red-jasper-stone-on-white-background-10859884
    Azurite (10gp)Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Azurite-pol
    Zircon (50gp)Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel 1176859162425_CambodianBlueZIRCON_JohnDye
    Black Pearl (500gp)Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Perle-de-tahiti1
    Alexandrite (500gp)Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Alexandrite68
    Moonstone (50gp)Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Gems-Moonstone
    Onyx (50gp)Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Black_onyx
    Malachite (10gp)Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Malachite
    Bloodstone (50gp)Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Bloodstone%2Bpolished%2Bcrystal
    Gems mixed worth 50 000gp Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Gem-pile

1 chunk adamantine Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel 185px-Force_Metal_Ore

Bag Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel June8bag_1

715 Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Gold-coins

vial of alchemic fire Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel BVAMPPEND-1

Potion of cure serious wounds Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Potion_asis_cure_serious

Potion of eagles splendor Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel 1_ea2535f3a6dff0f23bdc828abef93ef2

5 strange, unmarked magical booksVinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel 709090900025Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel 709090900025Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel 709090900025Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel 709090900025Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel 709090900025

Rod of mineral and metal detecting Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Metalegyptianpointwands

Deck of Many things card: Avoid any one situationVinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Domt3kt9

Last edited by Vinnie on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Vinnie
    Vinnie

Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Empty Vinnie's Verbose Verbalisims - Ode to two baby lizards

Post  Vinnie Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:39 am

Once there were two kobolds.
    Two kobolds there they were.
    one a little boy bold
    and one a little girl.
    they survived the walk and waiting
    they survived the baby sitting bards
    Survived orcs and crocs and clerics
    But death was in the cards...

It took them in the tower
    A scream their flesh did rend
    They died in pain together
    So on that note.
    A ha
    ppy end.
    Vinnie
    Vinnie

Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Empty Vinnie's dancing

Post  Vinnie Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:37 pm

On the rare occasions Vinnie's mouth is liable to get her into more trouble than usual she can play her instrument or dance as well.

This is the style of dancing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsWiShFZrOc

Sponsored content

Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel Empty Re: Vinnie, a.k.a Lavinia Goodbarrel

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:27 am